Monday, December 15, 2008

Selling soap & working on a website.


Soap is not only taking over my life but my house. I have been working on a website while trying to get ready for Christmas. I'm not complaining but my children are. I sell locally and try to keep my soaps stocked, hence the lack of room. So until I get my website up, I thought it might be a good idea to post some info here. If you are interested in my soaps, you can contact me at aprilleec@gmail.com. My soaps weigh in at 4+ Ounces per Bar and are loaded with the finest Oils butters,essential oils and high quality fragrance oils.They are made following the cold process method and allowed to cure for 4-6 weeks to ensure a mild and long lasting bar. All soaps are hand poured, hand cut, boxed and sent by me. My soaps are $5.00 a bar + shipping. I will contact you with shipping info once package goes out. I will not charge ridiculous prices on shipping and insurance is at your discretion. I will not be held accountable for lost or damaged packages.I also cannot accept back open packages for sanitary reasons.
Method of payment:Paypal only.
I can send you a bill to your email
.
These are in Stock Now:
Balsam Windsong 10 Bars
Beneath the Stars 10 Bars
*Pumpkin Pie Spice 7 Bars *Special at 4.00 a Bar
Black Vetiver 10 Bars
Oats,Milk & Bees 23 Bars
Spun Sugar 9 Bars
Irish Creed 6 Bars
Baby Bare 7 Bars
Hunters Earth 7
Raspberry Vanilla 4 Bars
Sweet Pea 12 Bars
Cowboy Blues 14 Bars
Island Pear 7 bars
Coconut Lime Verbena 6 Bars
True Lilac 10 Bars
Lily of the Valley 7 Bars
You can view some of my soaps here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34016641@N00/
Thanks for reading my blog and I look forward to hearing from you soon.






1 comment:

Leslie said...

I bet with all of that soap in your home it smells amazing!
Thanks for your comment on my sugar cookie hell!!LOL